Aromatherapy Certification Program (Oct. 2019 - Mar. 2020)
Schedule: 12 days, Saturdays 9am - 8pm, Sundays 9am - 5:30pm
October 12 - 13
November 8 - 9
December 7 - 8
January 11 - 12
February 8 - 9
Why become certified?
- To learn why essential oils have properties that support and improve health
- You have wondered whether you are buying quality essential oils
- Because you have concerns that products you are currently using on yourself and in your environment are harmful
- You are curious how aromatherapy could promote health of body, mind, emotions and spirit
- Creating beautiful natural products for yourself and perhaps professionally interests you
- You plan to use essential oils in your professional practice and wish to do so competently
- Caring for yourself and others in a natural, healthy way excites you
Who is this program for?
- Anyone who is interested in comprehensive education about essential oils and their therapeutic properties
- Anyone hoping to create products based on that knowledge
- Anyone wishing to use aromatherapy professionally
- Creating products for wholesale and/or retail
- Consultations with individuals to help them maintain or improve their health
- Consultations with organizations (health care institutions, spas, hotels) to improve the health of individuals and/or the environment
- Teaching classes
- Anyone desiring the knowledge and competence to use essential oils in their current professional practice
- Anyone who feels they want more information about essential oils for their personal use
Why take Essential Health’s program?
- Essential Health’s Aromatherapy Certification Program gives you an opportunity to learn in a comfortable atmosphere with a supportive community focused on wellness.
- You will create over $800 of amazing products for your personal use, to share with loved ones, and to use in your case studies.
- Essential oil chemistry will be covered in an entertaining, understandable way.
- You will learn in a variety of ways including frequent hands-on use of the essential oils.
- This program is relaxed, fun and will give you the knowledge to use essential oils professionally.
- You learn in person from Denise Joswiak BSN, RN, HNB-BC, Clinical Aromatherapist. As a Certified Aromatherapist, she created the aromatherapy program for Allina Health System. She has been teaching patients and nurses since 1982. Denise is grounded in research and evidence-based practice. She is passionate about empowering individuals and changing the culture of healthcare. (Learn more about Denise)
- You will spend time in class creating a personal business plan or healthcare program plan.
- Essential Health Institute provides all essential oils and supplies used in class.
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oil History
- How Essential Oils Are Extracted From Plants
- Ways to Use Essential Oils (Application Methods)
- Blending and Formulating Products
- Essential Oil Synergy
- Safety Concerns including Medical Conditions and Medication Interactions
- Interesting, Understandable Botany, Anatomy, and Chemistry
- Essential Oil Testing
- Important Information Needed to Choose High Quality Essential Oils
- Aroma Notes & Characteristics
- Emotional and Energetic Qualities of the Essential Oils
- Carrier Oils, Salts & Hydrosols
- Ethical and Business Considerations/Conversations
- Consultation Skills and Practice
- Aromatherapy in Healthcare Settings
- Research and Resources
- Basic Information About Homeopathy, Flower Essences & Herbal Medicine
- (Professional Manual Provided to Each Student including each topic discussed)
What Exactly are the Products?
- Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products
- Lip Balms and Glosses
- After Sun Body Butter
- Luscious Body Butter
- Oils, Lotions, Creams & Balms
- Massage Oil for Pain
- Healing Salve
- Foam Soap
- Bath Salts
- Sugar Scrub
- Clay Mask
- Potpourri & Incense
- Room & Linen Sprays
- First Aid & Travel Kits
- Specific Products Based on Each Individual Class
Options for Absence, Withdrawal Policy
In case of absence
– Outline & supplies of the day will be provided
In the case of repeated absence (more than two days) or if the student withdraws from certification program
– The student will have the option of joining a future ACP training.Interested in a Payment Plan? Send us an email